Monday, July 22, 2019

Pink Bricks - 2nd Finish for Q3 FAL



My second finish for Q3 of the 2019 Finish-A-Long.  Wow, I can't believe it! Two finishes already this quarter.  I have already doubled last quarter finishes.  Haha!


I think it helped my sew-jo by putting small, almost completed projects on the list.  This one had been a top waiting for quilting.  It is about 34 x 40 inches. Once I got it on the machine, it only took about 35 minute to quilt using this all over quilt design.  


I started this one sometime in 2018.  I think in the spring.  

This is one of the few that I don't have an actual start date for but I do remember having a lot of pink "bricks" cut out so I whipped this little top together to have a gift ready to go in case a baby girl ever comes around.


Now it is finished and ready for gifting.

You can check out my full Q3 list here.

=^..^=

2 comments: