Thursday, July 25, 2019

July Box from Island Batik - Island Batik Ambassador

It's Christmas in July for Island Batik Ambassadors! 
We all received our second boxes full of goodies to complete the rest of the Island Batik Ambassador challenges for the year and I am super excited to get started on these next projects!

Check out what came in my box.  




Here is a close up of the neutral fabric that was sent, it was hard to see the small dots in the video.  I am excited to work with this one.


This next set is the Kaleidoscope 10 inch stacker and the coordinating fabric.  Look at those spots on that yardage!  In the video I said they remind me of lizard skin or dragon scales.  I really love this one!

I am also excited to use this Sand Bar set.  This coordinating fabric also reminds me of dragon scales.

I must have dragons on the brain.  


Another item I am really excited about is the Block on Board die from Accuquilt.  It has all the shapes I need on one die.  Can't wait to run this one through the machine.  Come back in September to see what I create with this one.


And check out these gears! They remind me of Steampunk.

There was so much good stuff in the box! Thanks again to Island Batik, Hobbs Batting, Aurifil Thread, and Accuquilt.

Let the quilting commence!


=^..^=





1 comment:

  1. Great job on the video! I am pretty excited about the crossed canoes BOB. Lovely OBW in the background.

    ReplyDelete