Saturday, April 16, 2011

Spring Time Fabric Postcards


I've Made several postcards over the past few weeks in between quilting quilts.  Can you tell I really like this green flowery fabric?  I have used it in all of them but one.




This Easter Egg was done using the Iris Folding technique.  But instead of paper, I used fabric.  I sure love the look of these types of cards.  I also made an iris folded strawberry.




Then I used the egg I cut out from the Iris folded card to make new Easter Cards.
I used up some of the left over Easter appliqu├ęs I had left over from previous cards.
So they are all a little different.




6 comments:

Leslie's Itchin to be Stitchin said...

wow, that is so cool! They all look amazing, well done

Michele said...

Love the postcards. Wonderful details :-)

Anonymous said...

These postcards are really cute!!

Tarnyia said...

WOW the folded technique is great they look gorgeous xxx

Karyli said...

Magical! Love them all!

Angela said...

These are lovely Leah. I really luke the folded egg!