Wednesday, February 7, 2024

Picnic Quilt UFO finished


I did have a UFO finish in December. I finally got the Picnic Quilt quilted and gifted! I had to wait to get a photo, though,  as it was completed only a few minutes before it had to be wrapped up and then it flew out west.

 Thanks to @telisabethdragon for the photos in the snow!




Avi is always curious in the sewing room, popping up from time to time to see what I'm doing.




Boonky likes to take advantage of the soft place to lay when I add the binding.




This quilt is full of fun scraps. 




I even squeezed in some Star Wars scraps.




I love seeing snippets of fabric that were used in other projects.





This quilt is a great way to use up several different sizes from my scrap bin.
I like it so much I even have a box of scraps trimmed up ready to make a second one.





And what picnic quilt would be complete without food on it?






I found the perfect Hot Dog fabric for the back.





And some yummy pizza fabric too.





And finished off with a paper plate label.
Once the snow goes away, this quilt will finally get to make its picnic debut!




 Happy Sewing!




=^..^=





No comments:

Post a Comment