Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Colorful Horse Quilt



My neighbor asked me if I could make a horse themed quilt for her granddaughter for Christmas.
I also asked what her granddaughter's favorite color was and she said Hot Pink.




I found a colorful horse panel that fit the bill.  Lots of colors and even some hot pink.




I cut out the six horses on the panel and surround each one in with hot pink stars.
I mixed in some matching pinwheels all around and quilted it up.




My husband loves it when I put names on the quilt, so he was really in love with this one.
I used the Alphabet Soup Book by Jaybird Quilts to put her name in the center stripe on the back.




My neighbor asked if I could but a simple label on the back with the date and who it was from.
Easily done with the embroidery machine.

Now that it has been gifted I can show it off.

It was  fun quilt to put together.



=^..^=



No comments:

Post a Comment