Saturday, January 6, 2018

Fancy Foxes 2.0

I finished my Fancy Fox Quilt in time to link up with the 4th Quarter Finish-A-Long for 2017.
You can see the link party here: 4th Quarter Link Up
Check out everyone's finishes for the last quarter:  


I had the top completed about a month ago and quilted and bound it last night.
This is my third and final finish for this Quarter and one of the best quarters I have had in a long time in regards to finishing old projects.  I usually work a little bit on some of them and don't finish any.  So I am super excited to finish three UFO's this time around.
You can see my original 4th Quarter UFO list here:  Ambitious 4th Quarter List

This quilt came about from a jelly roll I bought to make one quilt.  The Jelly roll actually had enough to make two quilts.  The first one was made in winter of 2015 and gifted to my friend. I cut out the pieces to make this second one at that time as well. This winter I finally finished my version.


Twin quilts in two different states.  Same fabrics, slightly different fox arrangement.
Like BFF charms.  :)



=^..^=

2 comments:

  1. Excellent finish, it really shines against the snow! And good for you to get that last minute finish in. Thank you for joining in the FAL community on behalf of the global FAL hosts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fancy Fox is a favorite pattern of mine. Smart thinking to cut a second set and how cute is the BFF idea?! Congratulations on checking a goal off of your list. Thanks for linking up to 2017 Q4 FAL on behalf of the Finish-A-Long hosts.

    ReplyDelete