Thursday, September 26, 2024

Finished Fall Jelly Roll Quilt with Matching Pillow



 I've spent a little more time in the sewing room and finished up my Fall Jelly Roll Quilt and also whipped up a festive pillow to go with it.



I used up the last scraps from my Jelly roll, along with some background fabric and made Half Square Triangles.




I trimmed them all up to 2 inches.



And settled on a 9 x 9 layout.



Added some skinny borders and sewed everything together.


I made a YouTube video that goes into more details and lists all the measurements. Check it out!




I took the quilt and pillow downtown for a fun photo shoot.





There were several benches,





Lots of pretty landscaping,





And fun brickwork.






There is even a rustic storage building that made a perfect backdrop.






It quilted up pretty quick with some all over meanders, swirls, and some weird things you can call leaves.






I tried to do an oak leaf, but it looks more like a bunch of wavy lines instead. 






I'm excited to have this drapped over the couch this fall. With the pillow nested next to it.

If you want to make your own quilt, I have a video for that too. Check it out!












Happy Sewing!


=^..^=


Follow me on Instagram
Check me out on YouTube.






No comments:

Post a Comment