Wednesday, January 24, 2024

White Rabbit Blog Hop


Welcome to my day on the White Rabbit Blog Hop, hosted by Carol of Just Let Me Quilt.  For this hop we were challenged to create something with white fabrics, rabbits, or rabbit fabric.  My thoughts for this challenge kept going to cute white bunnies and Easter.  So I opted for a cute Easter tote.

The blog hop challenge idea came from a tradition of saying “white rabbit” on the first day of the month. The phrase is supposed to bring good luck for the rest of the month. 

I had not heard of this tradition, but it sounded good to me, I can always use more luck.





Spring flowers and a cute bunny tail are just what I need to help fight the winter blahs. 



The weather has been unreasonably cold for the south this past week, 18 degrees at night is way too cold for me.  These fun spring colors sure help warm up the place.

Luckily we will return to our regular winter weather and be back in the high 60s by the end of the week.

Be sure to check out all the other white rabbit creations hopping around this week.






 Happy Sewing!




=^..^=




21 comments:

  1. What a bright and vibrant easter tote. The little white bunny is a perfect accent.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag says let spring be here. I need to steal your flower idea. Cute bunny in the corner. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your bag is so beautiful, cheerful, and Spring-like!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great bag! Love the flowers and the wee bunny!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great bag! Sweet bunny and love the flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful! I love the Easter theme to it and those flowers are such a bonus on the tote. With the bunny in the corner, you definitely met the challenge. I want to make this, too! Thanks for sharing your pretty tote, Leah! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Adorable bag and bunny. Love the gnome too! Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What an adorable tote bag. Those flowers are just amazing! It looks like your inspectors gave their approval as well! I’m ready for spring too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful spring tote bag. Your furry friends are cute too. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow! I love this! The purple fabric with the accents - beautiful! I have this pattern, and you can bet I will be pulling it out later this week to try it out. Also love the kitties that are snooping around it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun bag! Love the kitties checking it out..good thing the bunny is not real!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Please share the pattern for that beautiful tote and how you created those gorgeous flowers! That is so vibrant!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Easter Tote is so happy and right for the spring, with the little bunny nestled in the flowers. A sweet prohect. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love your tote bag! The bunny and flowers are so cute! I'm envious of your warmer temperatures!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous bag and love the kitties inspecting it, lol! xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Very pretty bag with a lot of hand embellishing to look at. Love your furry inspectors.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Beautiful bag and perfect for the Easter bunny.

    ReplyDelete
  18. The kitties are obviously planning to take up resident in your bag. Love the dimensional flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I'm sure that your cute bunny bag passed inspection with flying colors, because it is adorable. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  20. My cats do the same thing with anything new. Has to be kitty approved. lol I love everything about this bag. The colors and the fabric flowers. Perfection.

    ReplyDelete