Sunday, December 31, 2023

Majestic Mountains Quilt and Pattern


 Check out my newest Bargello quilt made using Island Batik Playful Purples!   I made one earlier this year using some Island Batik blue fabrics and thought it would be fun to try other colors.  


I am calling this one Majestic Mountains and this time around I wrote down all the instructions on how to make it. The pattern is now available for purchase in my pattern shop.

Quilted Delights Patterns




This is a strip set-friendly pattern.  The main purples come from one 2.5-inch strip set.  Just need to add a little yardage for the neutrals and skinny border and you are good to go.



One of the things I like best about this pattern is that it uses up the entire strip pack with minimal scraps left over, just crumbs really.   Those don't hurt nearly as bad when I toss them out.  



Okay, I will admit I did save some of the 1.5 inch pieces, but that is my limit.

If you want to make your own this pattern will be on sale for the rest of the month!


Here is the same pattern using Island Batik blues.


Happy Sewing!




=^..^=




No comments:

Post a Comment