Tuesday, October 18, 2022

Gremlins, Goblins, and Ghouls Oh My! Blog Hop



Welcome to day two of Ghoulish Halloween inspiration.
I love Halloween, mostly the cutesy fun part. 
 Nothing too gore-ish or gruesome for me.  And I can't do scary movies! 
 Mr. Boodegy is my limit. lol



 But I do love treats and cute ways to pass them along.

This year I made some festive triangle pouches for some special little Gremlins and Goblins.


I used up some of my fun Halloween Prints for these.


These are super quick to sew up, and hold lots of sweet goodies.




There are many different tutorials on the web on how to make these, just search for Triangle Pouch and you are bound to find one that fits your style.




I tried two different types, both with an inside lining: A zipper on the edge and a zipper in the middle.

Can't wait to fill these up and pass them along!



I have also been working on another spooky project. 





The pattern is Bats by Cluck Cluck Sew.





 I cut out all the pieces for it last year and started making the blocks this year.




These are big blocks and are going together pretty quick.




 I am hoping to have it finished in time for the Family Halloween party on the 31st.




I have been asked to do some party games.
A spooky bat quilt would make a nice grand prize...


Be sure to hop on over to the other sites below to see more spookiness!





Happy Sewing!


=^..^=




 

23 comments:

  1. Cute triangle pouches. Those bats blocks will make an awesome quilt for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the little triangle pouches, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I come to your party and fight for that quilt? That batty quilt is going to be so cool. Love your treat pouches. Can't go wrong with those. Great little gifts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great project! Triangle pouch is added to my list, so thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fun little triangle pouches that are a treat in themselves. Your bats are looking scary good. That will be some prize at your family Halloween party! That'a about how scared I want to be, too. I am no fan of creepy scary movies either.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the little treat pouches, and your bat quilt is going to be spooktacular!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The bats are sooo Halloweenish but I love the bags for your treats. I love the idea and think it would be perfectly ghoulish for the grands - next year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great Halloween pouches and bat blocks!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have sewn 1 triangle pouch before. These turned out cute and very usable!

    ReplyDelete
  10. What fun goodie pouches! I bet they were a hit. The bats are cool too.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those little triangle pouches are sooo cute and fun! I'm sure they will be loved, especially with them full of yummy treats. Those bat blocks are totally the perfect amount of creepiness. I don't like horror movies at all. Hocus Pocus is my kind of Halloween movie!

    ReplyDelete
  12. The pouches are cute as anything, but I really like your bats. That will be awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love the pouches but the bats are my favorite.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would like those over the candy, Leah!! I can't believe I said that! LOL They really are cute!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I've made some triangle pouches, but never considered using up some Hallowe'en scraps. i do love the idea. Thanks. I counted 10 bats. Someone will go batty with this gift.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What fun little pouches to fill with some sweet treats!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love those little triangle pouches! I've made some with a different pattern--need to make more, I see. Great give-aways to special kiddos. :) That bat quilt is going to be amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cute is the best for Halloween. That is why it is a great holiday. There are so many sides to it that it appeals to so many different tastes. Cute little pouches, my girls would love those!

    ReplyDelete
  19. A great idea for special Halloween treats! Sew cute! Your bats are adorable, and I'm sure the lucky winner will be batty for it!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love the pouches, such a great idea for your little ones. I must admit I've never been in a contest with such a stupendous grand prize. Have a great party.

    ReplyDelete
  21. What fun little pouches! The bat blocks are very cool!

    ReplyDelete