Saturday, January 30, 2021

Totally Tulips


Another January Finish.  Totally Tulips.  This is another kit I purchased.  I got this one in October 2019 from Missouri Star Quilt Company, so it hasn't been sitting as long as some others.


I started this one at the beginning of January when I was getting over Covid.  I didn't have quite enough energy to stand up and move around, but I could sit at the table and cut stuff out.


When I got to feeling better I sewed it up... 



and got it quilted.  

I used a greyish blue thread so it would look good on the dark background but not overpower the lighter yellows and creams in the flowers.



This quilt is huge!  Approximately 90 x 90 inches.





It feels good to have another quilt completed. 
I already have a new home picked out for this one, just going to put it in quarantine two more weeks before gifting it, just to be on the safe side.


=^..^=



No comments:

Post a Comment