Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Floating Pinwheels finished for April's ALYOF

Not a lot of sewing going on this month but I did finished my Floating Pinwheels quilt just in the nick of time.
It was my April goal of A lovely Year of Finishes.
Click here to see the link party and all the finishes.
Phew, I am still on track for finishing 12 goals for the whole year for ALYOF.

This is also my first finish on my second quarter list for 2014 Finish A-Long.

Not sure what I feel like working on next.  I have 1.5 weeks of college left which is all have been focusing on this month.  Maybe it two weeks the sewing bug will come back.



  1. Oh, it is beautiful!!! Congrats on the amazing finish :)

  2. Lovely Floating Pinwheels!

  3. what a gorgeous quilt. I love the colours. Well done on achieving your goal.

  4. That is really gorgeous! You did a fanstastic job!

  5. Gorgeous! Congrats on all your finishes :o)