Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Pinwheel Baby Quilt Top

I ironed the 68 prairie points I needed for the Pinwheel Baby Quilt last night. I really liked how they looked stacked up nice and neat so I took their picture.  I made them from 2.5 inch squares.

Then I sewed the top together. I am really loving this quilt.  It is so simple yet looks so beautiful and it sews up super fast.  It is definitely a good project for quick baby gifts.  I wish someone I knew was having a girl.  I'd like to make one in pinks as well.  :)



8 comments:

Karyli said...

So so cute!!

Catskill Quilter said...

Leah, the colors are wonderful, and the prairie points look so delicate against the white! Just how did you make prairie points starting with 2 1/2 inch squares?

Anonymous said...

Lovely! Maybe I'll put one of these on my to-do list...:)

Maggie R said...

This quilt is so darling . The colors are perfect for a baby and love those [rairie points.
xoxo
((((hugs))))
maggie

Sinta Renee said...

I love that pattern. I am working on one of those too!

Stray Stitches said...

What a cute little quilt.

Michele said...

Love the quilt! You put it together quickly :-)

sewdaughter said...

Wow! Your quilt is so sweet! I have 4 baby quilts to make over the next few months and now I think this will be one of my insperations. Thank you for sharing.