I finished the quilting over the weekend and had a chance to put the binding on this morning.
This quilt is made from 19 different striped shirts and one yellow oxford shirt.
The only part that isn't a shirt is the binding and the backing.
This was my first time trying circle feathers. I rather enjoyed them.
I was going to go with a solid blue fabric for the binding but then decided to go with this striped fabric from my stash.
This makes finish #9 for the year.
I have also started quilting shirt quilt #2
I had it draped over the couch to make sure I was liking where this design was going and my husband was impressed with how the block changes as I add each set of quilting lines. He said I should take a photo of these three blocks in progress, little did he know I had already done it. :)
The rest of the quilting on this will have to wait till next week though.
I need to spend the rest of this week working on some client quilts.