Monday, January 2, 2012

Finishes in 2011


I orginally wanted to post this collage on Dec 31, but I decided to go out of town on the spur of the moment so my blogging schedule got a little out of whack, so here it is a few days late. 

 A year of finishes for 2011.


These are all the projects I made from start to finish.  7 of these were part of the Le Petite Challenge that ran from the fall of 2010 to the fall of 2011.   2 of my quilts won ribbons this year- a first for me and  I was super excited about that.

I am impressed with myself for accomplishing so much in 2011 and I plan to be just as productive for 2012.  I even have a jump start.  I just need to add the binding on the Diamond Star quilt that I quilted at Thanksgiving and I will have one finish in the bag.


=^..^=

3 comments:

  1. You were much more productive than me! Your quits are all beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brilliant Leah, I love the collage, very clever, I have lost the lovcely programme I used to have for my piks on my new computer, I am searching for a new one now. You did really weel on getting so many done. Great stuff. Here's to 2012 and see what we can finish off again.
    jan x

    ReplyDelete