Friday, January 27, 2012

Around the Neighborhood

I spent most of my day at the sewing machine today.  I have a bad cold and figured I could either be miserable on the couch or miserable at the machine.  So I picked the machine hoping to make the day go by faster, which it did, and I got my top done for the first project of Another Year of Schnibbles.  The pattern this month is Full House, but I choose to do the Around the Neighborhood Version shown on Carrie's website.  I used two Frolic charm packs by Sandy Gervais and some Kona White.  I was 4 charm squares short for the cornerstones in the border so I used some brown from my stash to finish it up.  I already have an idea of how to quilt in the white so I need to find a good backing and get this top basted.



=^..^=

4 comments:

  1. That is really pretty and the brown from your stash fits in perfectly,what would we do without stash,happy quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that quilt top,, well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out so pretty! Lovely fabric match.

    ReplyDelete