Friday, December 16, 2011

Melting Edible Snowmen


I saw oreo truffle snowmen on Laughs and Crafts 4 Mom and just had to make my own.  She posted a great tutorial on how to make them.  It was perfect timing too, because I had just been invited to my friend's house for a night of roasting hot dogs and marshmallows by the fire.  These roasting snowmen seemed to fit the theme for the night and they were a big hit.

I copied the layout from Laughs and Crafts 4 Mom almost exactly, but I ended up adding a few more snowmen since I knew there were going to be a lot of people around the fire who might enjoy munching on snowmen.  While I was making them I did have trouble with one head and smeared the black food coloring around, but I guess you could say he has soot from the fire on his head.

These were really fun to make and I still chuckle when I look at the photo.  


=^..^=

1 comment:

  1. I love your snowmen,, they do look like they are melting!! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete