Friday, November 11, 2011

T-shirt quilt Completed

I finished the quilting on the T-shirt quilt I am working on yesterday and put the binding on this morning.
I love the border made out of rectangles from all the shirts.

I added the small chest logos into the quilt as well.
One of the logos was on a pocket though and I didn't know how to cut it out without loosing part of the image in a seam allowance, so I put the whole pocket on there.
The 5th shirt didn't have a chest logo, but it did have a pocket which I saved for the back label.

The owner will come pick it up next week.


No comments:

Post a Comment