Wednesday, November 2, 2016

Over the Rainbow Mini Quilt Swap

For my Over the Rainbow Mini Quilt swap I decided to make a rainbow of butterflies.
I can't get enough of these cute little butterflies.  They are a free pattern from LillyElla
They finish at 5 inches so they only need small pieces of fabric to complete.


I used my left over Blue Berry Park fabric.  I had just enough to get all the colors of the rainbow.

I added some sashing and corner stones and viola...

A lovely array of rainbow butterflies that flew all the way to Washington State.
This one measures about 20 x 20 inches.



The partner who sent to me noticed my love for paper pieced butterflies and sent  me this fabulous mini all the way from New Zealand. I have it hanging on my cubical at work. I love it!


I have a few more mini's to show so stay tuned!

=^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment