Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Fabric Christmas Ornament

Tonight I am teaching the girls at church to make fabric Ornaments.
I only have an hour to teach them so I made up little kits for them to help save on time.
 I bought one yard of light blue snowflake fabric which was enough main fabric for 9 ornaments. 
The white and the dark blue came from my stash. I ran out of white though so I cut up some red and green fabrics for the last three sets.

I made a sample out of the green and red for the girls to see,
but I can't wait to see how the blue and white ones will turn out.

I used the tutorial from Crafter Without a Cat.





=^..^=

6 comments:

  1. Hi! Greetings from Finland! Your quilts are so fantastic! It's so nice to find other quilters all around the world! www.quiltworld2.blogspot.com
    Yours, Ulla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! I love these ornaments. Have fun and take some pics for us! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your ornament is very pretty. I tried making one a long, long time ago. Unfortunately I was not very successful,

    ReplyDelete
  4. How neat! I remember when my mom used to make these all the time!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Leah. Cool ornaments and your December BOM is soooo appealing. Nothing like green and red!
    best from Tunisia,
    nadia

    ReplyDelete