Saturday, November 30, 2013

Starting Celtic Solstice Mystery

Usually when Bonnie posts her mystery quilts I sit back and watch as each step is posted. Then when the big reveal is posted I wished I had played along.  So this year I am doing just that.  This will be the first of her mysteries where I follow the steps as they are posted.  This afternoon I took a break from my regularly scheduled quilting projects to cut out all the pieces for step one. I am going to tackle the king size version!
Now i'm off to the sewing machine....


=^..^= 

6 comments:

Carol said...

Have fun.

Quilting Corner said...

Great job. Which method did you use to cut the pieces?

Caz said...

Looks interesting,,,

Andee said...

So happy you are playing along!!! You will not be disappointed!

Loris said...

You are inspiring me :-)
Your quilt parts look beautiful! Have fun with it!

Quilter Kathy said...

I love the photo of al your pieces spread out.. so much fun sewing ahead!