Monday, February 18, 2013

Last of the 7


I finally got the binding on today!
The quilt has been waiting for almost two months for binding.
Once I got my sewing motivation back it was quick to finish up.

Not sure why my desire to create with fabric waned, but I can feel it creeping back up.
I finished a couple more projects as well but pictures will have to wait till a certain package arrives next week.


This is my 1rst quilt finish for 2013.

And is the seventh and final shirt quilt for my husband's Aunt Darla.




Here are all seven quilts together.

Time to call Aunt Darla and set up a dinner date and deliver them all.

=^..^=

4 comments:

  1. Love your shirt quilts, I have one in progress from my dad's plaid shirts.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on finishing your shirt quilt. It looks warm and cozy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are so great. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on finishing your 7th shirt quilt. What a great accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete