Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas


I made a couple other goodies this year for others.  The first I want to show off are these cute little candy sleighs.  I made some for my nieces and nephews and school teachers.  I saw these on the blog Ellyn's Place and just had to make some of my own.  They have a great tutorial there.  You can see it here.

Next I put together a circle Table Topper for my friend in TN. 


I had fun making this one.  It was my first ever circle quilt.  It is small 26 inches wide.  I used the the free pattern from Phillips Fiber Art.  It also came on the back of my mini ten degree ruler I bought last month.  You can get the pattern here.




 I gave my sister and her hubby a basket of goodies that came with all the tools needed to make cake pops.  I also made her this spiffy apron to go with it so she could make them in festive style.  The apron pattern is a McCalls Pattern.  Working on the top neckline reminded me why I prefer making quilts instead of clothes, but I persevered and it turned out great.



Merry Christmas to you all!!



=^..^=

4 comments:

  1. Lovely gifts you've made! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for linking my blog! Love your blog too, I'll be back

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the candy sleighs. They look wonderful with the candy cane bottoms. Your sister's apron looks great, the collar looks more like the top of a dress than an apron.

    ReplyDelete