Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Table Setting Finished

The table topper was done this Saturday, and the 4 place mats got finished this morning.

I am one day behind my schedule.  I wanted to have these in the mail yesterday, but we had a bad storm come through and the power kept flickering, so I turned off my sewing machine.  It is plugged into a spiffy power supply, but since the machine costs more than I can afford to replace right now, I decided to not risk it getting fried and turned it off.

But with priority mail, these should still arrive in TN in plenty of time.




These will be going on a white table, and will look way better on that than my wrinkly blue table cloth.
I have an iron, but since I have no plans of quilting the table cloth, it gets to stay wrinkled.  
Besides, with 4 kids and one husband, the table cloth wont stay clean long and will end up back in the wash in a day or too.   





=^..^=

3 comments:

  1. I am really inspired by your quilting. You have a good eye and knowing you did these things on a domestic machine makes me believe I can do that too! Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW the quilting is fantastic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors you chose for your table topper. It will be a wonderful addition to any tabletop.

    ReplyDelete