Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Strip Tube Quit Finally Finished


 I finally settled on a binding fabric for my Strip Tube Quilt!
After months of agonizing decisions, I picked a red batik for the binding.
When in doubt stick with my favorite color - Red!






  And now I finally have a finish to turn in for my third quarter Finish-A-Long!  
It's been almost a year since I finished one of the UFOs on my list.




 I got the pattern from A Bright Corner, but copied the fabric choice from Grace and Favour and made it slightly bigger to fit the queen size bed in the guest room.




Another UFO off the list!
Started April 2012   ~  Finished September 2015 





=^..^=

4 comments:

  1. Lovely finish! The red binding was a great choice. It brings out the red in the quilt. I also love the photo over the wagon; so perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait to come and use the guest bedroom! I especially love the cute flags on the border. It is the perfect choice for this quilt.

    ReplyDelete