Sunday, October 28, 2018

I love Kitties Swap

At the end of the summer I participated in one of my last swaps.  I haven't been swapping for a long time, but when I saw the I love Kitties swap hosted on Instagram I could not pass it up.  My partner was very vague on her likes and dislikes, she pretty much said make what every, so I did.

I love these Candy Cats  Just look at these eyes. The pattern is a free pattern from Schnitzel & Boo. There is even a mouse and a fish bones pattern to go with it.  Check out the #candycatqal on Instagram to see all the different fabric ways you can make these cats.



I opted to shrink the pattern a bit to keep this a mini version and made four colorful kitties for my mini.  It arrived save and sound to my partner and she loved it!  Yay!!  :)



I hated to send it off because I loved it so much, but I got something fabulous in return which always makes swapping worth it.




Check out this paper pieced kitty I got from Marie.  I told my partner I like lots of little pieces and bright colors.  Boy did she deliver.  I am down to one more swap and then after that I plan to to make time to work on some of my UFO's.  I really need to tackle those old loved projects and finally knock some stuff off my Finish-A-Long list.  


=^..^= 


2 comments:

  1. Your kitties are so cute!!! And wow, yeah - Marie did some some meticulous paper piecing for you! Love her cat.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How lucky you are to be the recipient of Marie's cat! It's almost like a brightly colored calico cat. Of course, your kitties are sweet, too! I especially like the ears and noses!

    ReplyDelete