Saturday, July 11, 2015

Pastel Dresden Plates

I finally got back to my sewing machine.  I finished up my Black and White Plus One Quilt and then didn't sew anything for weeks. Now I am back at it and have been working on my pastel dresdens.  
I found a new layout I want to use for this quilt which uses 18 dresden blocks.
 I only had 12 so I had to make six more. 
I didn't have enough of the same fabrics I used in the first 12 dresden plates, so I improvised.
When it is all together I doubt anyone will know I have a few different greens and yellows.


I also put together another lined drawstring bag.
I initially made this to deliver some cookies, but I all the cookies didn't fit,
so I will save this for another gift giving occasion.




=^..^=

2 comments:

  1. The pastels are just gorgeous! Nobody will notice except for you. It's going to be a lovely quilt.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They look like little, feminine ties all pieced together. Can't wait to see the final product.

    ReplyDelete