I finally got back to my sewing machine. I finished up my Black and White Plus One Quilt and then didn't sew anything for weeks. Now I am back at it and have been working on my pastel dresdens.
I found a new layout I want to use for this quilt which uses 18 dresden blocks.
I only had 12 so I had to make six more.
I didn't have enough of the same fabrics I used in the first 12 dresden plates, so I improvised.
When it is all together I doubt anyone will know I have a few different greens and yellows.
I also put together another lined drawstring bag.
I initially made this to deliver some cookies, but I all the cookies didn't fit,
so I will save this for another gift giving occasion.