Saturday, November 16, 2013

November FNSI


When I signed up for "Friday Night Sew In" I commented that I was going to sew the night away.
What I really did was "press" the night away.
Each stack below has 10 blades in it.  That makes a total of 400 blades that needed be be turned and pressed.

Who knew turning and pressing 400 wedges would take most of the night.
All these blades will end up making two quilts, one for me and one to give away.  




I did want to get some actual sewing done for FNSI so I stayed up long enough to sew one full Dresden plate together. It was nice to be working on this Christmas quilt and the one I posted yesterday.  I have spent most of my time quilting for others these past couple weeks so it was fun work on a little something of my own.  


Click here to see what every one else worked on last night for FNSI, (scroll down for the link ups).




=^..^=




3 comments:

  1. What gorgeous work...I love it. Can't wait to see the quilts finished.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That sure is a lot of wedges,,,, were you listening to music whilst you pressed them?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your Christmas Dresden block is incredible and beautiful I love it! You have been busy making an assortment of Christmas quilts. Wow!

    ReplyDelete