Tuesday, December 4, 2012

4th Shirt Quilt Finished

This is the 4th completed quilt of the 7 Shirt quilts I have been working on.

I finished the quilting last night and put the binding on this afternoon.


This quilt is similar to finished Shirt Quilt #2
The main difference is the rotation of the 9 patches, and the quilting.


This makes finish #16 for the year.

I have two more shirt quilts almost finished.
They have been quilted for awhile now, they just need binding put on.
I'll get that on tomorrow and then I will have two more finishes for the year.
Then I will only have one shirt quilt left to finish.
I can feel these being done in plenty of time for Christmas.

=^..^=



2 comments:

  1. I like your shirt quilts Michele. I'm assuming they are Christmas gifts. So awesome that your getting sewing done, I'm still trying to finish stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this quilt,, and is it black you have sashed with? or dark blue?

    ReplyDelete