I haven't been sewing much lately because I have been spending most of my evenings painting the upstairs rooms. We have slowly been working on turning our attic into two rooms since we moved into this house and are on the home stretch so I have been excited to work up there, which means my sewing time has been almost non existent The few minutes I could squeeze in this week I worked on my leaf quilt.
I have most of the blocks sections sewn together. Next I need to finish the paper piecing sections and make 19 more stems. Then I can sew the blocks together.
I have been flip flopping between this project and my orange wedges. Mainly because I am not sure how to finished the wedges. So instead of thinking too hard on that project, I went with easy sewing this week.