I have been busy at the machine. I quilted three of the four quilts I previously basted. This is the first one. It was made by a guild mate of mine and she is going to donate it to one of our local charities.
I did an all over swirl for the quilting.
The other two quilts I quilted are still waiting to be trimmed so I can attach the binding, but I got distracted with another project so they are patiently waiting. I won all the blocks at my August Guild meeting and I was excited to start putting them together as a top. I have to take one more good picture and I will show what I did with them tomorrow.