Thursday, August 9, 2012

Busy Quilting


 I have been busy at the machine.  I quilted three of the four quilts I previously basted. This is the first one.  It was made by a guild mate of mine and she is going to donate it to one of our local charities. 



The pattern is a Disappearing Nine Patch.


I did an all over swirl for the quilting. 




And it is a two sided quilt!  This panel with wide borders is the perfect backing for this one.


The other two quilts I quilted are still waiting to be trimmed so I can attach the binding, but I got distracted with another project so they are patiently waiting.  I won all the blocks at my August Guild meeting and I was excited to start putting them together as a top.  I have to take one more good picture and I will show what I did with them tomorrow.  

=^..^=

1 comment: