Saturday, July 21, 2012

June's Quilt

Lately I have been so busy quilting that I haven't had time to get the camera out and take pictures so it may look like I quilted three big quilts in two days, but in reality it took me longer than that.  My latest quilted finish is June's patriotic quilt.  I finished the quilting on this one yesterday.
June did a great job piecing this one and it was fun to examine all of the different fabrics she used as I quilted over it.  I used another variegated thread for this quilt. This time red white and blue thread.
 I went with an all over star swirl design to match the patriotic feel of the quilt.
Perfect quilt for the month of July.
=^..^=



1 comment:

  1. wow this is a wonderful quilt for July! Love it
    Nice quilting too:)
    xoxo
    ((((hugs))))
    Maggie
    <3

    ReplyDelete