Sunday, April 1, 2012

A day of Cutting

I didn't do any sewing today.  Instead I took a break from the machine and spent it with my rotary cutter.
First I cut out the Baby Cakes kit I ordered from Connecting Threads.
I had it on my wish list for awhile and finally snatched it up as soon as it went on sale.  
The fabric is from their Wild Ones line and is all flannel.  


After I grouped up all the Baby Cake squares and rectangles, I got out my Reunion fabric for my Strip Tube Quilt. I cut the 4.5 inch strips I need to finish up the tube.


The last thing I cut up was another kit from Connecting Threads.  This one is their Wild Thing Kit with their Urban Odyssey line, one of my favorites from them. Its also the same fabric I used for my Bibelot quilt. 
 Can you see the gray in the top right corner?  It is Sheen again. 

He didn't hop up on the cutting table until I pulled out this last kit.  
He must like this fabric line as much as me.



 With all this cutting done, I will have plenty of projects to choose from for those nights when I just want to piece something on the machine.




=^..^=



1 comment:

  1. I hate cutting! It's nice that you have company when you are doing such a mundane task.

    ReplyDelete