Friday, March 16, 2012

Tish's Sudoku Quilt


Tish gave me a couple tops to quilt for her this month.  The first one finished is her Sudoku quilt.


I used a wonderful blue, yellow, and green variegated thread from Sulky.
It is 12 wt. and I had to use a top stitch needle to keep the thread from breaking.


 I love the backing fabric Tish chose.
It wasn't quite wide enough for the 47 inch wide top so I added a blue strip to one side.




The quilting and the binding were finished sooner than I anticipated.
I am babysitting this week and I seem to be more productive when the baby is here.
Believe it or not, I find myself not wasting as much time as I normally do.
I take full advantage of nap times and use every minute of it.  

Tonight is Friday Night Sew In and now that this quilt is finished I think I might work on one of my projects.  I bought myself a jelly roll of reunion a couple weeks ago to make a copy of this quilt.  Perhaps I will start sewing those strips together tonight.


=^..^=



No comments:

Post a Comment