Yesterday I finished up the 40 blocks I need for two more shirt tops.
They will go with these blocks I finished at the end of February:
I was going to put my design wall up to layout all these blocks and start sewing them together, but I am baby sitting this week and need easy access to the room I sew in and the living room. Since the design wall covers the french doors that connect the two, I decided to wait.
Instead I started the quilting on Shirt Quilt #1.
I am almost finished with the stitch in the ditch, I have 1 side of the border and a wee bit left on the other corner. Once that is done I will break out the darning foot for some free motion quilting in the string blocks.