Monday, November 7, 2011

Some of This and Some of That...

I had sort of an eclectic sewing day yesterday.  I worked a few different projects.  
First I cut out and sewed a little on the kit I won from Dewberry Lane a couple months ago.  She sent me 11 fat quarters and and pattern by Atkinson Designs called Slide Show.


Next I cut up the fat quarters my friend sent me.  I am going to use the Bear Paw quilt block for these.  I think I may call these Cat Paws though.  :)  I didn't get to sew on these though because I didn't have the right background fabric so I moved on to a different project.




Next I cut strips and sewed them together for the Citizen Sam quilt I am working on.  My neighbor saw the last one I worked on and she wanted to be a part of this next one. She doesn't quilt, but she generously donated funds for the fabric for this one.   


That is pretty good for one day I would say.

=^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment