At first I didn't think I had gotten much sewing done this past week and a half. I felt like I spent more time cleaning the house and getting ready to host Thanksgiving instead of sitting at the sewing machine. But once I sat down and looked at everything I had made, I realized I got quite a bit done during my little bursts of sewing.
First, I finished the star blocks for this Citizen Sam quilt. Then I basted, quilted, and bound it.
It is ready to be turned in.
The second project I worked on was my Starry Eyed Quilt. I got all 10 star blocks pieced.
I even sewed left overs together into quarter triangle blocks. They are a little wonky, but they look wonderful to me. I am already thinking of a small quilt to turn them into.
Last I got my Diamond Star quilt quilted. It still needs a binding put on. When I get that done I will show the whole thing. It would be on already, but I can't find the blue fabric I want for the binding. I must have used it in another project. I suppose that is what happens when quilt tops sit 10 years before you quilt them. Now I have to go shopping for something that matches, but I am ok with that. :)