Sunday, November 6, 2011

Quilted Brocante

I finished this quilt over the weekend. It was the Schnibbles pattern introduced in April of this year as part of the Le Petite Project group.  I finished my top in time for the parade that month, but I didn't get time to quilt it till this weekend.

I used some old fabrics I had in my stash for this quilt.  The black is a Mary Englebreit fabric, which I also used for the back, and the solid centers were left over fabrics that I originally bought for a quilt I made in 2007.  I obviously bought more fabric than I needed for the the little quilt below.  But that is OK, it gave me extra to use in my new Brocante quilt.  




 
This quilt is so bright and doesn't match any room in the house.  But it  sure was fun to put to together.

I have three more Le Petite projects to quilt then I will have all 12 projects totally complete.



=^..^=

No comments:

Post a Comment