Friday, December 31, 2010

Prairie Point Christmas - Le Petite #3


Here is my version of Prairie Point Christmas for the Le Petite Small Projects.
I made a very mini version. It measures 9.5 x 15 inches.
I had a whole pile of Christmas fabrics already cut into 2 inch squares so I decided to go ahead and use those.
It turned out pretty cute, but it also turned out a little shorter and fatter than the original.
I think I spaced my prairie points too far apart on the first row and by the second row when I realized things weren't going according to the picture, I didn't feel like ripping it all out, so I have a short fat tree.
  Right now it is only spray basted because I am not sure how I want to quilt it.
I don't want to rush it and screw it up, so I will think on how to quilt it for awhile.

1 comment:

  1. How cute! I never thought to do that with Prairie Points. For me they have only made stars. :)

    You should link this to "Sew Fabulous Friday." I think it would make a fabulous addition.
    agirlinparadise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete