Saturday, September 25, 2010

Break Time


My kitties obviously don't want me to sew today.  Usually Jasper sits beside me, but this time he wanted to be like Sheen and sit on the quilt I am working on.  They must be tag teaming me today, taking turns hopping up next to me.  So I decided to take a break and post my newest finish.

This quilt below is another quilt being donated to the Boys Home.  It was made by one of the ladies in my quilt guild and I offered to quilt it for her. It is made of all flannel and she didn't want any batting.  I decided to go with some straight line quilting for this one.  It turned out to be exactly what this quilt needed.


1 comment:

  1. THe boys at Billie Hardee Home for Boys will be so touched when they get the quilts. Thank you for quilting it! It looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete