Thursday, February 4, 2010

More Mosaic Color Play

These are the three latest blocks I made for the IFQ mosaic color play swap.  For this swap, my partners sent me the center square and I added my fabrics to it in order to create the mosaic block.

The top two blocks were sent to Australia and the bottom went to GA.   As soon as the rose garden block gets received, I will be able to sign up again.  I have a goal to make and receive 12 blocks total so I can make a quilt for myself.  So far I have participated in 6 swaps, so I am  halfway there.


1 comment:

  1. I am the proud owner of a beautiful Rose block you made me Leah your fabric choices are perfect I too intend to make a rosegarden quilt with my blocks I do have to work out how many I need yet for a king size quilt Thank you for being my exchange partner hope 2010 is improving for you
    Hugs from Australia
    Val x

    ReplyDelete