I have been tagged by Jan!!! Seems like fun so I will play along. :)
Here are the rules to play the game:
1. When you are tagged you are asked to list eight random facts about yourself and post them on your blog for visitors to enjoy.
2. Tag eight of your blogging friends and leave them a comment that they have been tagged and to join in the fun if they have the opportunity. (If not, that's okay. They can still enjoy the random facts everyone shares:) Be sure to list a link to your eight friends in your posting.
ok here are 8 random things about me....
1. I am in the community play "The Music Man" with two of my kids. I don't really sing that well and I'm not much of a dancer but I tried out for the cast just so my son would. He on the other hand, is good at all those things. It was one of those, I'll sign up if you do kind of things. Well I lucked out and they took everyone who tried out.
2. I have never been in a play in my entire life. Not even in elementary school. Am I nuts for joining one now at my age? The show opens in March.
3. I spend more time at my computer than my sewing machine, tv, and cooking stove combined. What can I say, I'm an online addict.
4. My closet is full of RED shirts.
5. I have two cats, two bunnies, and one puppy who is sleeping on my lap right now as I type.
6. I have been asked to write the newsletter this year for my quilt guild.
7. I like to read fantasy books.
8. I'm a mom, so I know almost everything, Well, at least that is what I tell my kids. ;)
I'm going to tag 8 people and they can play along if they choose to. These are ladies whose blogs I follow and who I swap with. :)
Angela - http://angelcatuk.blogspot.com/
Sue - http://suewilduk.blogspot.com/
Barb - http://catsnquilts.blogspot.com/
Judy - http://grammasquiltingroom.blogspot.com/
Lisa - http://lisasfibercreations.blogspot.com/
Sharon - http://sharon-workingforfabric.blogspot.com/
Barbara - http://www.waymoorefunquilting.blogspot.com/
Lise - http://lise2007.blogspot.com/
Feel free to play along ladies if you are up to it. :)