Monday, November 24, 2008

Notebook Holder

I finished the notebook holder I was working on over the weekend by following the tutorial posted on Janet's tutorial blog. I loved the step by step "how to" she did by using photos. It made making mine very easy. I always learn best with visual instructions.


I added a simple embroidered frog design on the front and now my son wants to claim the notebook holder as his own. Since it is quite simple to make them, I suppose he can have this one. After all, I am already the owner of a very special notebook holder made by Janet herself. :)

2 comments:

  1. Ooh Leah, that looks just great, I am pleased you found the info helpful, there is another tutorial on my Blog now. Like to keep on top of things. Enjoy. :-) jan

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! I love frogs, and my son would love one of those too!

    ReplyDelete